Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happenings...

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you for all of those who are serving, have served and those who have paid the ultimate price. May we all take a moment to pray for these individuals and their families as I know first hand the sacrifices that they make for their country. Thank you especially to my Dad (23 years retired Navy and my husband (6 years and medically discharged in the Army).

We are enjoying a nice relaxing weekend. I need to get better about taking pictures because I have been seriously slacking. I took the day off on Friday and gave myself a 4 day weekend. I got some serious cleaning done around the house which was so nice. Sunday, Cory got up with Sydney and let me sleep in. I didnt wake up until 10:15!!! WOW. We also went to Mt Trashmore and let Sydney play in the Kid's Cove. She LOVED it. She even ran about 3/4 of the way up the side of Mt Trashmore before she was exhausted and begging for me to pick her up. We had a great time. That night Cory and I had a date night and went to get drinks and a movie. Thank goodness for the drinks, ha ha. The movie was HORRIBLE. I was being a team player and picked out a movie that I know Cory wanted to see, The Dictator. Obviously I didn't want to see this movie which was why we went for drinks before. Even Cory thought it was HORRIBLE!! That is saying something! Now today I am forced to finish the laundry and get ready for the next week ahead. It is beginning to look like its going to be a dreary day so maybe I wont feel like we are missing out on too much. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment