Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lost it...

I may have lost my marbles....literally. We have been talking about converting Sydney's bed to her toddler bed for quite some time now. We haven't had any accidents yet, but knowing my curious little angel, we knew that it might be time soon. And I would like to avoid the middle of the night crashing to the floor which would surely take us to our local emergency room. And one morning when I was in there about to get her out of the crib she looked at me with these questioning eyes, stuck one foot up on the bar, both hands at the top of the rail and said "Climb?" No, little one. we should not be climbing anywhere. Unless it is on our local jungle gym and nothing inside these four walls signify jungle gyms. But we still thought, surely we have time before we take this HUGE step. Until my usual Sunday morning CRAZY decision making. And within twenty minutes, we set this up and immediately after...we are left with this....


And yes I was crazy enough to go into her room and take these pictures while she was sleeping... and yes, in case you are wondering...we are aware that this rail is NO BUENO when it comes to making sure that Mommy is not a giant nutso worrying about her falling out...hence this for this nap time while Daddy is out getting a more substantial safety rail...


Oh and while I am here and don't need a full blog for it...check out her new sweet art board for all of her fun projects from school...


and her new book storage. The old book shelf I thought was A. getting old (I got it while I was in college) and B. too dangerous for a little one. It was also quite difficult for her to stack everything to aid in cleaning up so we went to something more Sydney appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment