Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Sunday, July 1, 2012

2 Years?! Really???

Legit, I can't believe it has been over a month since my last blog. So horrible!! June was pretty epic so do forgive and I promise I will catch you up on all of the happenings from our point of view.

One major event of this month was Sydney's 2nd Birthday! I really can't believe that it has been 2 years since this 8lb 3oz bundle of joy entered our lives. What a bundle of energy she is turning into. I just decided that I will have to devote a different blog to her general persona at this stage in her life. But since she has been terrorizing the house all morning, I am making this blog just strictly about her amazingly awesome Little Mermaid birthday party.

The Decorations





What exactly is going on here guys?

 I made all of the adults play "Give Ariel her seashell." I was not yet brave enough to have a birthday party that included children so we stuck to family and close friends that are family to us!

Present Time! Surprising to me was that Sydney is still not quite sure about how to handle the whole present unwrapping thing. I dont know if its the presents or just the fact that all of the attention was on her and she really doesn't like that, even though I would not describe her as shy...at all. 



This gift was the most creative gift I have ever gotten. That's including any of my presents ever in my life and now Sydney's life too. Bridget and Eric made Sydney a dress up box filled with all of these amazing dress up goodies for us to play with. There was jewelry and both gender play things. It is sooooo awesome. More below on that one too. 

Batman mask


Everyone is looking at what the last present is from Nana and Opa and Sydney is like "What?! What is it?"

Priceless reaction shot, "Holy moly Nana!"

It's a Dora Tricyle!!! Whaaaaaaat?



Awesome cake

Quite a different cake eating face compared to last year. 

Someone is very blessed!

Dress up box!

Since I didn't want to do a kids party, we took a cake to school to share on her actual birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment