Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quick Update

So I am very much past due on a post but I don't have a lot of time so I am going to do a quick briefing and then get on with my Grey's watching...

- I gained 2 pounds during week 2, but I am adjusting and trying to get back on complete track

- I went to Vermont for the weekend of MLK for my besties Bridal shower and it was an AMAZING trip, including when it was literally -8 on Sunday morning when we woke up (-21 windchill)

- I am devastated that the Packers are out of the super bowl...I only got to wear my new jersey once this year!

- I did a great job getting up this morning to do my walking before work today. It worked out very well for the day.

- The week has gone by quickly and that is GREAT! ha ha

Talk to you all more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment