Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here we go... Week 2

Week 2:
Starting Date: January 8, 2012
Starting Weight: 228 lbs.

Weight Loss Week 1: 10 POUNDS!!

So I am completely realistic about the first week weight loss. 10 pounds is a HUGE number but there are a lot of factors that go into it....I stopped drinking sodas completely and prior to this week I probably had at least 3 a day. That is a huge cut back in calories, sugars, etc. I was probably retaining water during my first weigh-in and first the first couple days of the week. I will just leave it at that. But I will give myself some credit where that is due as well. I feel like I did a great job of cutting back my calories and I didn't really feel deprived of anything. I was smarter about my eating and as a result, I have felt great all week. I also didn't work on the physical activity this week. That will start this week and I have the goal to start the walking this week and I am shooting for every night. I am confident in my abilities with this and I have the schedule in my mind and that will let me just stick to it. So more to come this week. I am jumping off here to go get some walking in now while Sydney is sleeping and it is gorgeous outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment