Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just some thoughts...

I have a lot of things on my mind that I think are worth sharing but I don't have any distinct thoughts put together to make some significant post so here are the bullet points of my mind...

  • I have discovered that nonfat vanilla yogurt is not very yummy. My solution? 1 packet of splenda and a fruit chopped up. My fruit of choice at the moment is kiwi and this has made my afternoon sweets attack no problem to overcome. Yummo! 
  • Sydney is going through such a stage of growth and development that it amazes me so much. She is singing her ABC's now (I think I mentioned it before but its just way exciting). It is getting more and more clear every day.
  • Sydney is going to have such a love of sports that it makes me smile right now. Everytime football or hockey come on the TV she will say "fooball?" "hockey?" Since we have season tickets to the Admirals games, she also has now started to understand certain things that happen during the game or intermissions. Last night she cheered for a T-shirt with me...

  • Sydney also is starting to remember more and more who people are which I am sure means that the part of her brain that controls long term memory is getting stronger and stronger. This showed itself last week when she remembered who Dennis was the moment we saw him at the hockey games. She is also quite the flirt so this happens more with the boys than it does the girls...

  • Next week, I travel to Vermont for my besties bridal shower. Her wedding is coming up in April and I CAN'T believe that it is here already. I am crossing my fingers that the Boston area does not get any significant weather events before Saturday because I fly into Boston on Saturday morning and then drive to Montpelier. Then Sunday I make the same return trip back. I am so excited to meet all of Bridget's family and friends up there and it should be a great trip, even though its very short.
  • I realized last night that next Saturday will be my first night away from Sydney .ever. and because of this, it will be my first night sleeping without a monitor in 18 MONTHS!!! whoa. Weird to the max.
  • My Christmas present from my brother in law came in the mail yesterday and I am SO EXCITED to rock my Clay Matthews jersey next Sunday when they are playing either Atlanta or the Giants and I am driving/flying home from Vermont. It also has the Super Bowl patch on it from last season. Just.Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment