Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sydney's 15 month check up!

So my little angel had her 15 month check up today! We had a perfect appointment with the doctor. She weighs 24 lbs 14 oz and stands at a whopping 30 3/4 inches. We got a brand new book that has lots of bunnies and kittens and puppies in it. The doctor seemed to be impressed at the wide range of vocabulary she is working on so we are happy about that. He also eased my fears about the eating issues that I have thought we were having. He reassured me that she is eating just fine and she has the magical ability that most of us adults battle with...she eats until she is full and that is it. And he said technically she is 50% percentile for height and 75% for weight and they should actually be even. So she is a tad bit more than she should weigh if I am concerned about it, BUT its not something that you worry about right now. So all my fears are brushed to the side. We were very happy with our healthy report from the Doc!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment