Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Sunday, October 30, 2011

End of October already?!?!

I am in absolute shock that tomorrow is the last day of October. With that being said, it seems like a good time to update the blog because I have (once again) been slacking on my postings...

I don't even know where to start here! I guess the first thing to mention is that I have been in my new rotational position at work for about a month now and I am LOVING it so far. No one situation is alike so you are always learning something different or new. This has kept things exciting and I have definitely been on my toes for the last few weeks. It is also an extremely long training process, with no set time line, so my type A personality is really have to adjust to the way that things are in there. But it's great. I cannot complain one bit. Friday was our Fall Fest at work and to say that we get into the costume part of the day is an under-statement. Here is the proof:

Sydney has been a full two hands full lately, but in the most amazing way possible. She is too funny. She is learning so much that it is hard to keep up. She tries to pronounce things like hockey, thank you (which she signs very well now), please, milk, papa, down, up, trick or treat (for Halloween of course), and the numbers 1-10. When it comes to counting and the numbers she will repeat what you say so I am not sure that there is any true understand or comprehension but maybe a little bit. Or at least we are getting there, so I think that for 16 months she is doing pretty well. She is turning into such the little nurturer and she is always trying to take care of Elmo, Tad her Leapfrog, or her Baby. She changes their diapers and tries to feed them. She also puts them in their pajamas and puts them night-night.
She is also becoming such a little ham! She understands the concept of the camera and that she is supposed to do something sweet or funny for the camera:


She is also constantly doing the funniest things, like the modern day version of "mouse"kercise:

And then of course there is her helping Mommy clean the house. I am hoping to help this continue as long as she would like:


So we are absolutely loving our little angel. I will have to update more later :) The little princess just decided that she isnt going down for her second nap and that means Mommy isn't allowed to touch anything else but her! Isn't that what that means?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment