Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happier Days...

So I do have a better update to provide. I don't have time to elaborate too much, but we are having much much better days with our dear Sydney. We have been having a great time singing, playing, and generally getting along. I have also accepted the fact that 1. she needs help to learn how to act right because they don't just come out that way and 2. It is only going to get worse in the next couple of years so I better just put on my big girl panties and get used to it. Patience is a virtue and hopefully over time it will become my virtue too! :) Thanks to all of those who have been sending encouraging and loving words my way, I definitely appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment