Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Neglect

I have been neglected this here blog. What have we been up to, you may ask?

Well there was Spring Cleaning on St. Patrick's day...


The wallpaper take down project...
This has actually been completed with the painting all done and everything. Once the real project is finished, I will update with more pictures.

Then there is the whole 25 game win streak that the admirals are on right now...AMAZING. And this girl loves her hockey...

And then there are the impending nuptials of my bestie! The wedding is next Saturday and we are very very very excited. Obviously, the pictures that I have involving this are inappropriate to share at the moment, but I promise to upload more after next weekend!! yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment