Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Sunday, March 18, 2012

So much to update...so little time!

I have so many things to update you guys on! Unfortunately, today is not the day for me to do it. But to make sure that I don't forget anything I am going to make a list (on here)...

- Sydney---oh my goodness. Bundle of fun and energy these days. Also just certain things like her speech and all around amazing-ness.

-Household fun---we took on a couple of projects at Casa de Batten/Mitchell this weekend. I have an amazing husband. Just to keep it brief for now---our bathroom no longer displays pink foil/hummingbird wallpaper! Thank goodness.

- Hockey, including Sydney's love for it

- Wedding happenings (Bestie's wedding is officially less than a month away!!!)

- My initiation to the whole spring cleaning process. I have no idea what got into me this weekend. So in addition to Cory starting (and finishing) the wallpaper removal process (just the initial removing) both bedrooms have been given the head to toe cleaning smackdown!

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment