Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sydney Says...

Since I pretty much suck at updates on here I have come up with an idea to HOPEFULLY help me get more regular about this here blog. My idea involves sharing the little tidbits that Sydney does because, legit, everyday there is another moment that she says something that either melts my heart or makes me wonder "where did this girl get that from?"

So Thursday morning while getting ready for school Sydney had told me she wanted to wear her Dora outfit, NBD. She even corrected me when I brought in her pink fluffy flowery Dora, miss personality, and asked me to get her blue Dora shirt and her matching shorts. Well, excuse me missy. Anyways, after I got ready for work and we were getting ready to leave, Sydney goes "Mama? I wanna wear my pretty dress?" Cue melting heart. While she is saying this she is twirling and looking down like she does when she puts on her dress. It was sooooo stinking cute. How could I say no? So I say which one baby the pink one or the green one? and she at first chose the green one but then when I went to get it, she was like nooooo the pink one please!

Love this girl.

It kinda makes up for the fact that she learned how to say "Shut up!" and now will randomly say "Shut up Mommy!"....Instant Timeout for that one.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment