Welcome!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."
--Les Brown

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WHOA...

It was early November when my last post was written... busy much? Definitely not my goal when I first started this blog to skip so many days! This will be a resolution for the New Year, I promise you that. So what have we been up to lately? I can give you a brief update and then the details will have to come eventually over time...

For Thanksgiving, we went to Dallas to spend the holiday with Cory's family. It was a great trip.


Daddy, Uncle Colton, and Sydney at the Dallas Stars game.


In December, we have spent the majority of the time enjoying our second Christmas season. We got our family pictures taken by the amazing Erika Ross (www.urbanpeacephotography.com).

We also spent a portion of November and December sick and on antibiotics. We had 2 ear infections and Roseola virus. Oh the things these kids get at daycare!! But we are all better now and I am LOVING my happy girl again. We have our occasional terrible two moments (prior to 2 which I am learning is normal). I also think that we are getting some molars so some fussiness is to be expected. All of our patience is being tested but we are all working through it.



We also went to see good old S-A-N-T-A!! Santa and Sydney became great friends this year. She did so good and I was AMAZED that she was not scared or squimish with him. LOVE HER!



Well I promise more over the next few weeks. Have a great holiday week everyone!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment